Wow, can't believe it. Finally got a blog. Been reading all about it (blogs, wat else.. from Intech, of course hehe) , but never actually took the initiative to get one. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, while I'm at it, let's get rolling on what happened today in KL ;)
Saw a really meaningful quote today. Lemme see whether I can still find it.... *wait* ... *wait*....... *wait*..... brrr, it's so cold here... *waittttt* ..... voila~ here it is :
"God, grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -- Reinhold Niebuhr
That's it. I should learn to accept things I can't change, and I should have the courage to change the things that I can (and not keep quiet about it!) and I hope that He gives me the wisdom to know the difference. Not an easy thing to accomplish, but well, we all learn (and that includes me *wink*)
This is my first time in blogging so of course it's gonna be long a bit. And as usual, procrastination will take place sooner or later and the blog will get shorter and shorter. That's human nature. Let's hope it doesn't come in so soon and spoil all the fun.
Sat at KLCC park earlier. Watched the beautiful fountain "show" there. Lots of people and yet I was alone. Funny how the fountain doesn't work when you bring someone special there ;). Well, that's history, so better don't bring that up much. Enjoyed the melancholiness though, made you think about things that somehow melts your heart.
Came back to office at around 10pm. Called somebody who seemed so friendly the first time u met her, but to my dismay it was unfriendliness which greeted me. Made me feel uncomfortable asking her whether there's any plans to go happy at The Beach Club tomorrow. Asked her anyway (that's my objective, hehe) so whether I'm invited or not, we'll know tomorrow.. I mean, today, heh heh. Anyway, that'll be the backup plan. Already set up plans with another friend (colleague from another company) to go gaming at 6pm near SS15. Hope at least 1 cybercafe installs Heroes 4. CS is so history.
1.30am and I'm still doing work. I'm still compiling the documentation. I wonder why sometimes it takes weeks to compile a documentation when you hate doing them. Is this some kind of a rule in the universe that the more u hate doing something, the longer it takes to finish?
Ok lah, that's all for now. Kinda boring blog, I guess but its my first time, so I think it's pretty fair to cut me some slack ;) See you tomorrow~