logged into ICQ after billions of years of not logging on.. and guess what i found.
I looked into my "Info Summary" and I found words that has stayed with me, words which cherished me and gave me the strength to go, the strength to go forward, when I was in that seemingly bottomless pit of hopelessness (around nov 2001 - march 2002).
So.... here it is : )
"It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
That's right. And this will remain my life philosophy forever. Will never change, will never be forgotten. Yes, no matter how tough life is, how seemingly unbeatable the challenge is, no matter how painful life's lessons are, no matter how disillusioned I am, I AM the master of my fate, I AM the captain of my soul.