wa day's life in kl


Feeling mood at the moment.

About ryuu

28 this year (2007)

Current location: Kuala Lumpur

Currently reading

Your Money or Your Life

Currently listening to

s@lsa songs
Iowa's 107.5 FM

Wish list

click here (amazon wish list)



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.




wFavourite blogs

mysterious world

brown paper packages

minishorts

La Vie Est Belle

hilmy

beng (never update)

xes

sui lin

No Hassle (MIA)

graceshu (MIA)

snoflek

bluek

yu san

loopymeals

gina

michaelooi

oliviasy

viewtru

winterblossom

burntmuffins

dabido




wLinkroll:




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, October 15, 2002


credit cards are evil

yup, bart, i do agree with you. i was soOooOOoOoooOO tempted to buy this RM 80 book by Henry Ford just now, but since i was going to pay using credit card rather than cash, i opted not to buy it. urgh, credit cards are evil. I can't believe I looked around at the cashier for the credit card swiper machine to make sure I could purchase using credit card. urgh, evil credit cards XP

but then again, i bought another book, cash. (i have a soft spot for books.. XP) RM 12, second hand book, Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer. A classic, one of the few first Archer's books that I read, and I totally dig it. No sweat, it was rented the first time I read it, and it's the *only* book I don't mind reading again and again. I don't think any other books has ever got me so into it before.. It's a real saga, very inspirational to me.. And so, when I saw it today at a second hand book shop, I couldn't resist the urge to buy it. Although the negotiator in me kept on saying "be ready to walk away, you cannot have feelings for your purchases" since I tried to bargain for RM 10, and then RM 11 but in vain, but well.. I just can't walk away from this book. RM 12, a good buy actually. XP


posted by ryuu at 8:28 PM