... sigh... and to think that here I am, burning my eyes in front of a CRT all week... doing a job that doesn't give me *real* personal satisfaction :-(
I'm dedicating this long weekend, plus an additional 2 days next week, to reflect on what I want to do with my life.
What are you doing with yours?
My answer is : work, career, personal development in terms of knowledge, experience and attitude, and most definitely, s@lsa. all of that, mixed with a whole damn lot of patience. and you, yes you, know exactly where all that leads to.
:)
rather than pondering on what to do with my life, i already know what i want to do with my life. on my part, my question will be, how do i get there? but i get so sick and tired of asking the question, i come to this conclusion : "wtf, just do my best and be patient lah". hehe.