wa day's life in kl


Feeling mood at the moment.

About ryuu

28 this year (2007)

Current location: Kuala Lumpur

Currently reading

Your Money or Your Life

Currently listening to

s@lsa songs
Iowa's 107.5 FM

Wish list

click here (amazon wish list)



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.




wFavourite blogs

mysterious world

brown paper packages

minishorts

La Vie Est Belle

hilmy

beng (never update)

xes

sui lin

No Hassle (MIA)

graceshu (MIA)

snoflek

bluek

yu san

loopymeals

gina

michaelooi

oliviasy

viewtru

winterblossom

burntmuffins

dabido




wLinkroll:




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, January 10, 2006


movie/show reviews



while waiting for my installation to complete, i guess i'll write some short reviews of shows i've caught on tv these few weeks.

Masters of Horror series

I've caught this series over at the Showtime channel, and they were great! I enjoy horror movies, partly because it's one of the shows that evokes at least some sort of reaction from me (read: curl up in fear). Some of the ones that I remember are:

Jennifer: a creepy show about a deformed-face girl with .. errm .. a siren-like charm. she looks really scary, but at the same time, sexy. and she hides a horrible secret. excellent ending to the show.

Chocolat: a show about a man who's somehow telepathically linked with a girl. in short, he falls in love with her, i have no idea why, and did all the mistakes a man can do chasing a girl. watch and twinge in fear of his mistakes after mistakes.

Fair-haired Child: creepy show, but not really that scary about a girl who's trapped in a basement with a boy who holds a dark secret. I don't really like how it all ended, a lil bit creepy, but I like the part where the boy says he found out what his talent was (just before the ending).

World Series Poker Competition

Wow. I like. Yesterday night I saw how a guy with a 2 and a 4 off suit bluffed his way out of his opponents with much much stronger cards.

And Greg Raymer won the 2004 poker championship. My new idol!

Well, after watching this show, I'm kind of being in the opinion that poker is more of a game of skill than just a game of pure chance. Why so? Watch it and see.

Dr. House

Narcissism at its greatest. Not to be missed!


posted by ryuu at 7:24 AM