My expenses and budget for the month of November: - expenses for nov 1st to nov 13th in the states - expenses in hong kong (hotel, ticket endorsement, expenses) - extra $ for mum - extra $ for dad - november budget (nov 17th onwards) - purchasing a membership card from a friend - rent and monthly $ to mum - 5 books I recently bought
After taking all of the above into consideration, I'm left with +4% towards my objective.
Sigh, not much, considering that I'm only spending half the month in m'sia, and also the fact that I'll be stopping by in HK and do some unnecessary spending there. I could've saved more, but well, I've already asked the travel agent to endorse my tickets, I've already arranged the accommodation, and my friend has already taken 2-days' leave, so I guess there's no way I can cancel that now. Plus I haven't been there for 3 yrs, and I'm actually looking forward to checking out the dancing scene there :P. The other expenditures are ... what I consider quite necessary, i.e. extra cash to mum and dad.
Am getting a discount card for a hotel pub from a friend - 15% off drinks in the pub. I used to frequent this pub, so I guess getting a discount card will be worth it in the long run, although it will only be valid until August 2007. Hmm, we'll see.
I simply cannot believe that after having bought 20 books here, I came across a site with a list of recommended books, and ended up buying ANOTHER FIVE more! This is becoming chronic...
Month of October 2006 : 66% Month of November 2006, +4% : 70%