wa day's life in kl


Feeling mood at the moment.

About ryuu

28 this year (2007)

Current location: Kuala Lumpur

Currently reading

Your Money or Your Life

Currently listening to

s@lsa songs
Iowa's 107.5 FM

Wish list

click here (amazon wish list)



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.




wFavourite blogs

mysterious world

brown paper packages

minishorts

La Vie Est Belle

hilmy

beng (never update)

xes

sui lin

No Hassle (MIA)

graceshu (MIA)

snoflek

bluek

yu san

loopymeals

gina

michaelooi

oliviasy

viewtru

winterblossom

burntmuffins

dabido




wLinkroll:




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, December 21, 2006


MBFIdiocy

I went to ambank today to open a savings account - so that I can pay my mbf credit card bills online.

Took a cab, stopped at the post office to retrieve a registered package that was mailed to me when i'm not at home (I AM AT WORK LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE), which I thought was supposed to be regular mail, since the person at the other line said "regular mail" when they called me up to ask me the preferred way of sending the mail. Anyway.

Took another cab, went to ambank HQ, and tried to open a savings account. These people are horrendous, made me fill up forms with all my work information etc.. just so that I can open a RM 20 savings account! Irrevelant.

And then someone came and query me on the reason why I opened the savings account - asking where do I live, where do I work, why do I want to open a savings account, why at that branch etc. Come on, I want to open a savings account my pasal lah, why ask so much? I seriously don't understand why is it so hard to open a savings account these days... (I had similar problems at other places..)

Those aside, once I got it opened, I got an atm card, went to the atm, got my web pin, went to the pc terminal nearby, created a new account, signed on, tried to link my credit card.. and...

If you still haven't lost me, after all those steps, I got an "invalid credit card number" message.

I rubbed my eyes, looked at my credit card. This can't be. I've repeated my credit card numbers through the phone so many times before with the customer service, and filled up numerous forms to purchase stuff without any problems before, and here it says it's invalid? I know my credit card numbers like the back of my hand! Hey... what's this at the back of my hands..

I started from scratch, logged in again, tried to link account again..

*teet*

Failed again. After some enquiries from the customer service (both ambank and mbfcards), apparently Ambank is NOT linked with MBFcards yet.

NICE.

They're in the same building, of the same owners, MBFcards uses Ambank's line of credit account (if you look carefully in your statements), but for god knows what reason I can't link my Ambank account with MBFcards.

So now my savings account is opened for nothing. I still can't pay my credit card online, I still have to go there to drop the cheque. (don't ask me to mail coz i don't mail. period.)

I seriously don't understand. They've merged since forever, and they still hasn't linked up their systems? I mean, so many banks allow you to pay your credit card bills online, but this particular one, no matter how hard I look, I cannot find a way to pay it online! And that's even after numerous calls to the customer service.

Any ideas? Or should I just close this stupid account since I've already gotten another credit card account? I'm having some minor issues with the other credit card account, but that's a story by itself..


posted by ryuu at 12:14 AM