wa day's life in kl


Feeling mood at the moment.

About ryuu

28 this year (2007)

Current location: Kuala Lumpur

Currently reading

Your Money or Your Life

Currently listening to

s@lsa songs
Iowa's 107.5 FM

Wish list

click here (amazon wish list)



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.




wFavourite blogs

mysterious world

brown paper packages

minishorts

La Vie Est Belle

hilmy

beng (never update)

xes

sui lin

No Hassle (MIA)

graceshu (MIA)

snoflek

bluek

yu san

loopymeals

gina

michaelooi

oliviasy

viewtru

winterblossom

burntmuffins

dabido




wLinkroll:




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, January 05, 2007


Saving your keep

Gina was right, I have trouble saving my keep. This bad habit of mine stemmed from the champagne tastes on beer budget thingy. Maybe my unusual rise in the ranks has something to do with it. Or maybe I just had this yuppie attitude since university days.. money in, money out.

But anyway, this has to change.

I'm actually starting 2007 with some debt, owing to the overspending in December, around 30% of my monthly budget.

Now, if I can go through January comfortably, that also means that I have an additional 30% to use in subsequent months. And if this is indeed the case, my plan of saving 10% and allocating 20% for the car can start earlier than expected!

Hmm. Lets see what happens this month.


posted by ryuu at 3:28 PM